A Record-Setting Web Analytics Wednesday in Columbus with CRM Metrix
By Tim Wilson on in Analysis, Web Analytics with One Comment
Last week’s Columbus set a new record for the meetup — we had exactly FIFTY attendees, which was a great showing. Part of the large draw was undoubtedly the event sponsor, CRM Metrix (@crm_metrix on Twitter).
Hemen Patel, CRM Metrix CTO, facilitated a lively discussion about incorporating the voice of the customer in web site measurement and optimization.
Hemen walked through a brief deck (below) that sparked some great back-and-forth with the crowd.
With a crowd of fifty people, not only did I not get to meet the first-time attendees, but I barely had a chance to say, “Hi” to some of the long-time regulars. I guess we’ll just have to have another one in February (I’m working on it!) so I’ll get that chance!
- Monish Datta Learns All about Facebook Measurement
- Monish Datta: “Justin Kistner of Webtrends KNOWS Facebook Measurement!”
- SEO Tips and Thoughts at Web Analytics Wednesday
- Monish Datta Stays on the Vegetarian Wagon (Sort of) at Web Analytics Wednesday
- A Record-Setting Web Analytics Wednesday in Columbus