And the Rebellion Is Over (for Now)
By Tim Wilson on in Web Analytics with One Comment
UPDATE: The venue for the event has changed. We got bumped from O’Shaugnessy’s by a private party and then realized that the Arena District would likely be overrun with people attending the Rockettes show that night. So, we’ve moved north to BJ’s Restaurant at 1414 Polaris Pkwy.
For almost a year*, Columbus Web Analytics Wednesday has been held on a Tuesday. Initially because that’s what seemed to work best, but, over time, simply because we enjoyed being rebels — bucking tradition, mixing things up. Nay! Walking on the wild side! It’s Ohio — that’s about the level of wild and craziness we reach.
But, alas! Of late, we’ve had some Tuesday conflicts cropping up. After conducting exhaustive market research**, we’ve decided to step in line and shift to Wednesday night. We’re not saying that’s a permanent shift, but that’s the case for December, at least.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
6:30 PM until…it fades
O’Shaughnessy’s Public House
401 N Front St
1414 Polaris Pkwy
* 7 months, actually, but we’re trending towards a year, and web analytics is all about trends, right?
** A SurveyMonkey survey that had 13 respondents to date.
- Monish Datta: “I can’t believe Sasha skipped WAW for the US-Mexico World Cup Qualifier!”
- Columbus Web Analytics Wednesday Recap: Don’t “Antisappoint” Visitors
- Monish Datta: “Justin Kistner of Webtrends KNOWS Facebook Measurement!”
- Web Analytics Wednesday: A Segmentation Experiment
- Monish Datta Attends Another Web Analytics (Tuesday)