Monish Datta: “Justin Kistner of Webtrends KNOWS Facebook Measurement!”
By Tim Wilson on in Facebook Insights, Web Analytics with 5 Comments
We had a fantastic Web Analytics Wednesday last night, sponsored by Webtrends with social media measurement guru Justin Kistner providing a wealth of information about Facebook measurement (and Facebook marketing in general).
With almost 50 attendees, we were, as best as I can tell, tied with the largest turnout we’ve ever had. Is “number of attendees” an appropriate success measure? Well, yeah, it is. Even better that the group was super-engaged, and I’ve never had so many people track me down to laud the content (including multiple follow-up requests as to whether I had the deck yet!
Justin was gracious enough to share his presentation, and it’s posted below (click through to Slideshare to download the source PowerPoint):
A handful of pictures from the event:
Justin Launches His Presentation
The Late Night Lingerers
(that’s Monish Datta in the middle — a wholly gratuitous reference in pursuit of SEO silliness)
- Monish Datta Learns All about Facebook Measurement
- Web Analytics Tools Comparison — Columbus WAW Recap Part 2
- Monish Datta Stays on the Vegetarian Wagon (Sort of) at Web Analytics Wednesday
- 10 Tips for Web Analytics Wednesday Awesomeness (and a Downloadable Checklist)
- Columbus Web Analytics Wednesday Recap: Don’t “Antisappoint” Visitors